Total lunar eclipse 2007March 04, 2007
Keywords: lunareclipse moon uk 2007
Due to light scattered in the Earth's atmosphere, the moon was visible even while totally in the Earth's shadow.
Blue light scatters the most in the Earth's atmosphere, making mainly the red light to hit the moon.
In ancient times such a moon as this was called "blood moon" and usually associated with catastrophes or big changes to come. I am glad we have moved on from that.
- Will you buy the Apple iPhone in the UK on November 9th?
- Real time CCTV data and frog stews
- Bennetts motorcycle and scooter insurance renewal
- I went to Beachy Head, UK
- Prime Minister Tony Blair responds to my signature