New addressNovember 22, 2004
Keywords: london removals moving aardvark change address
Yet another address in London; this is the fourth time we shuffle all our lively possessions in hopes of bigger and better.
Moving is a pain in the butt but (intended) this time we had help from the amazing guys at Aardvark Removals. They were very professional, chatty and did not flinch even when faced with two 100kg+ rose pots (actually, they did flinch a wee bit) in the garden.
14 hours and 100 boxes later, we were settled in into our new flat and the festive bottle of champagne was uncorked. Still plenty of unopened boxes but with the bed assembled, a roof over our heads and the TV set-up I am content.
House warming party you ask? Send me your details and you will be invited in the very near future...
* The moving guys singing along to Dire Straits, Money for Nothing playing on MTV. "We got to move these refrigerators, We got to move these color TV's"
* Pizza dinner and listening to 30 years of removals stories
* Ball room dancing in the new lounge while sipping champagne...
- Cafe Vergnano, 62 Charing Cross Road, London
- Blast on London underground and buses
- Google Maps and Google Local finally local to UK
- To bank or not to bank in the UK
- BBC Proms in the park (Hyde Park)
TrackBack URL for this entry: